Mid-Century Nightstand - Acorn
Our Mid-Century Nightstand is bedside storage that's built to last. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, its sturdy frame is made from kiln-dried, sustainably-sourced wood and covered in water-based finishes.
- 17.5"w x 15"d x 24"h.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood frame and legs.
- Engineered wood sides covered in an acacia wood veneer.
- Covered in a water-based Acorn finish.
- Metal hardware in a Dark Brass finish.
- Two drawers open on solid wood glides.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, directly benefitting the workers and communities who make it.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential.
We offer returns only on bedding textiles, rugs, pillows, throws and homescent. All other categories like furniture, lighting, mirrors, dinnerware and more are not eligible for returns. For more details on our returns policy click here
- Overall product dimensions: 17.5"w x 15"d x 24"h.
- Drawers (2): 14.9"w x 11.6"d x 2.5"h.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 22.25"w x 19.25"d x 18"h.
- Package weight: 40 lbs.
Minimal assembly required.View assembly instructions
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
- Importer Name: Reliance Brands Limited
- Importer Address: Reliance Brands Ltd, M-1 K-Square Compound, Opp. Urban Tadka Village Kurund, Nr.Â Toll Naka Mumbai-Nashik Highway, Bhiwandi - 421101. Maharashtra, India.
- Marketed By: Reliance Brands Ltd. M-1 K-Square Compound,Opp Urban Tadka Village Kurund,NrÂ Toll Naka Mumbai-Nashik Highway,BHIWANDI,- 421101.Maharashtra, India.
- Customer Care: For any Feedback/Complaints 1-800-891-8888 or write to above address or email on: [email protected]
- Month & Year: February 2020
- Country Of Origin: Vietnam
- Name of the Commodity: BEDROOM STORAGE
- Net Quantity: 1 U
- MRP: 27500 (inclusive of all taxes)
Why West Elm?
We design 95% of our products in-house for original style & quality you won't find anywhere else.
Our Fair Trade Certified™ and Handcrafted collections do even more to support the communities who make them.
We prioritize responsible sourcing. That means more recycled, upcycled & FSC®-certified—and less waste.
From organic fibers to low-VOC finishes, we're making it easy to create a healthy home for you & your family.
We'll pull it all together for you. Enjoy free design help, even from the comfort of your couch!