Souk Wool Rug
A signature bestseller, our plush Souk Rug is handwoven from 100% wool and finished with hand-braided tassels. Select colors are Fair Trade Certified™ product, supporting better living and working conditions—artisans earn a premium for each rug made, empowering them to collectively invest in their surrounding communities.
- 100% high pile, handwoven wool.
- Cotton/latex backing.
- Due to the natural materials used, variations in color are to be expected.
- Select colors (Graphite, Natural) are made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Hand-braided tassels on both ends (round styles excluded).
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal with new wool rugs and a natural result of being handcrafted.
- Shedding will diminish with regular vacuuming, typically within three to six months.
- Made in India.
We offer returns only on bedding textiles, rugs, pillows, throws and homescent. All other categories like furniture, lighting, mirrors, dinnerware and more are not eligible for returns. For more details on our returns policy click here
- 3'w x 5'l.
- 5'w x 8'l.
- Thickness: 0.75".
- Vacuum regularly on a low-power setting to prevent debris from settling into roots of the fibers. Use a vacuum cleaner without a beater brush as it may cause damage to the pile. For best results, vacuum from different directions, making several passes over the area.
- Shedding of loose fibers will occur but will diminish over time. Expect the most shedding to occur within the first 3—6 months.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, un-dyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible. For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or store rug in an airtight plastic bag. Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- To protect your investment, use a rug pad. A rug pad provides traction between the rug and floor to prevent slipping. It adds padding, keeps the rug smooth and flat, and prevents color transfer.
- Rotate or reposition your rug and/or rug pad every 3 months. This will aide in a more uniform floor surface patina and decrease the likelihood of the rug pad or exposed backing adhering to the floor surface where they are placed. Rotating your rug will promote even wear on the surface and extend the life of the rug.
- Manufacturer Name: William-Sonoma India Pvt. Ltd.
- Manufacturer Address: 68, Bhagwan Mahaveer Marg, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122003
- Marketed By: Reliance Brands Ltd. M-1 K-Square Compound,Opp Urban Tadka Village Kurund,Nr Toll Naka Mumbai-Nashik Highway,BHIWANDI,- 421101.Maharashtra, India.
- Customer Care: For any Feedback/Complaints 1-800-891-8888 or write to above address or email on: [email protected]
- Month & Year: February 2020
- Country Of Origin: India
- Name of the Commodity: FLOORING
- Net Quantity: 1 U
- MRP: 18000 (inclusive of all taxes)