Returns & Exchange
Returns & Exchange Policy
1. Returns & Exchanges
• Products purchased on www.westelm.in or at our stores, like bedding textiles, rugs, pillows, throws, and home scent, may be returned for a refund.
• Products brought from the categories like furniture, lighting, decorative accessories, botanicals & planters, mirrors, wall art, dinnerware, barware, glassware, serve ware, and kitchenware are not eligible for returns.
• Eligible items can be exchanged within 30 days from the date of purchase only at offline stores. Products purchased on westelm.in website can only be returned and not exchanged.
• All returns and exchanges are subject to meeting the below criterion,
a. Product to be returned with the original product tags, including the price tag, inserts, untampered packaging intact.
b. The merchandise has not been damaged, soiled, altered, and received in the original undamaged packaging.
c. Products purchased at the storefront are eligible for a refund in the format of store credit which will be valid for a period of 180 days from the date of issue.
d. Merchandise damaged through normal wear and tear will not be eligible for return or refund.
e. This policy does not apply to any merchandise purchased outside of India
• We encourage our customers to study the sizes mentioned on the product page or in-store carefully and see if the furniture that is ordered fits into the entryway and rooms as any merchandise that is refused because it does not fit through an entryway cannot be canceled or exchanged. For more guidance on how to measure delivery, click here https://www.westelm.in/Delivery-check.
• Our customers can return the product by availing our restocking service, by paying the reverse delivery charges (which is equal to the initial delivery charges). The initial delivery fee will be subtracted from the refund amount in such a scenario in addition to the reverse delivery charges.
a. For Example, The delivery charges of our dining table worth Rs.1,00,000 is Rs.4,000; the restocking fee would be Rs.4,000 which is the initial delivery charge plus the reverse delivery fee of Rs.4,000. The total restocking fee would be Rs.8,000.
• For returns booked on eligible items on the website or through our customer care team, the return pick-up will be arranged to the delivery address post confirmation from the customer.
2. Damages & Defectsa) In cases where the merchandise that is received with a manufacturing defect or is found damaged while unpacking or installation, please contact our customer support team in 48 hours at [email protected] or call 1-800-891-8888 and share pictures of the defect/s to enable us to resolve the issue at the earliest. b) Such products will be repaired or replaced as deemed necessary by our furniture medics.
a) All refunds will be processed, or store credits will be given after the returned goods have been received in the original packaging and after our team investigates a reverse quality assessment. The amount will be refunded, within 5 working days after the returned merchandise is/are received & checked at the warehouse or store.
• In case of exchanges or cancellations, reverse delivery charges will be subtracted from the refund amount.
• The order value will be refunded in entirety in cases where our customers receive the merchandise in a damaged condition.
b) Once the order has been dispatched, either a full or partial refund cannot be processed.
c) We do not offer Cash on Delivery on westelm.in
Products that are not eligible for return or refund:
1. Can I return any furniture that I purchase from Westelm.in or from the store?
A: All furniture are ineligible for returns or exchange. And hence they can’t be exchanged or returned once an order has been placed. Please refer to the return, refund policy.
2. What happens if the furniture I have ordered does not fit through the entryway of my building or my main door?
A: We urge our customers to measure all your entryway, so the products can be delivered without any challenges. You may refer to our ‘Measure to Delivery’ guide by clicking here. In case it becomes impossible to carry the merchandise through the entryway you have the option of utilizing our restocking service by paying the reverse delivery charges. The initial delivery fee will be subtracted from the refund amount in such a scenario in addition to the reverse delivery charges.
3. What if I’m not at home when the delivery is scheduled?
A: As a process, we will call you before delivering any product to your location. We will ensure we visit you and deliver the product at your convenience. In case you’re traveling where you may not be reachable, we urge you to call our customer care number and inform them before-hand.
4. How do I track my order status?
A: You’ll be able to track the delivery status of your purchases by logging into your account on westelm.in by clicking on my orders. For all White glove delivery orders, you could also reach out to our customer care team for details.
5. I want to customize one of your products, can I do that?
A: Currently we do not offer any customizations.
6. Are there any delivery charges or installation charges?
A: Yes. There are separate delivery and installation charges. Please refer to our delivery policy by clicking here: https://www.westelm.in/delivery_policy
7. How can I place a bulk order?
A: If you wish to place an order of large quantities, or if you wish to order for your Business/home / guest house etc, do write into [email protected]